Here are listed all features which are in discussion and/or in development as JCHRONOSS improvements for the next release and beyond :
- Real-time results catching during slave execution.
- Add-ons for build system support, avoiding people with a validation suite based on these tools to use JCHRONOSS (ctest, pytest…)
- Refactoring Jsloc module with clearer implementation
- Job publishing in a progressive way (when file is complete)
- Allowing filters to use regexes
- Allow the user to provide its own scheduling policy